MEET THE TEAM
When working with you, we take the time to understand who you are, and what you need, in order to match you with the right member of the Kru team. You can find an introduction to each of our team members here. If you’d like to know more, please feel free to get in contact with us.
We are continually growing our team and nurturing relationships with highly skilled professionals to increase the expertise available to our clients. For example, our pool of consultants now includes a nutritionist, dietician and physiotherapist, to support clients wishing to maximise health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Kerryn is the founder and director of Kru Consulting. She has more than 25 years of experience in facilitating change. After training as an organisational psychologist, Kerryn grew her career in the early 90’s as an internal consultant and project manager - supporting financial advisers to build capabilities in the face of significant industry reform. Throughout this period, she worked on a series of organisational restructuring projects, addressing both people strategies and business processes. This culminated in her leading the local learning and development function of a global financial services group.
Since founding Kru in 2003, Kerryn has built a flourishing consulting practice that is supported by a team of highly qualified psychologists, consultants, coaches and facilitators. In her current role, Kerryn primarily works with senior executives and female leaders to optimise their influence in large-scale organisational, cultural and sector-wide change.
Kerryn is accredited as an executive coach and is a mentor of level III graduates with the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL). She is a professional certified coach with the International Coaching Federation, an approved supervisor with the APS College of Organisational Psychologists, and the Psychology Board of Australia and leads the Women in Leadership group for the Victorian branch of the College of Organisational Psychologists.
Kerryn thrives on developing the capacity and confidence of leaders to create and embed a coaching culture in their professional lives. Kerryn believes that reflective practice and nourishing relationships, are the keys to helping leaders to thrive in their many professional, personal and community roles.
Zana is a consultant, coach and facilitator with a focus on individual and organisational coaching. In addition to her Graduate Certificate in Organisational Coaching, Zana holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, as well as accreditation in a variety of psychometric tools.
Zana is passionate about coaching individuals and teams to develop achievable goals and create positive and sustainable change. She has a personal interest in developing the capability and effectiveness of leaders.
Each of our Kru team members brings a unique set of qualifications, accreditations, skills and knowledge to our talent pool. They have been chosen to ensure that our team's offerings are robust, diverse, comprehensive and responsive. Together, they provide us with the human resources necessary to provide the skills, knowledge and tools clients need to achieve their goals.
Our team comprises of people who are:
- Natural Therapists
Our team includes members of the following organisations:
- International Society for Coaching Psychologists
- Australian Psychological Society (including Coaching Psychology
- International Coaching Federation
- College of Organisational Psychologists (including Women in
- College of Counselling Psychologists
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Victorian Association of Family Therapists
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- Australian Institute of Management
- Institute of Coaching Professional Association
- International Positive Psychology Association
- Career Development Association of Australia
- Dietician's Association of Australia
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry
- Institute for Learning Practitioners
- Mindshop International
We are accredited to administer, interpret and debrief a host of validated psychometric tools and frameworks that are integral to our capacity to deliver evidence-based and psychology-informed services to our clients. Some of the tools and programs that members of our team are credentialed to deliver include:
- Gallup Strengths
- Strengths Deployment Inventory
- VIA Strengths
- The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) and Culture Survey
- Human Synergistics suite of tools: Lifestyles Inventory (LSI),
Leadership Impact (L/I), Group Styles Inventory (GSI),
Organisational Culture Inventory (OCI) and Organisational
Effectiveness Inventory (OEI)
- Four Rooms of Change tools: Organisational Barometer, Personal
- Leadership Dimensional Model
- Learning Organisation
- 4 Quadrant Leadership
- Action Inquiry
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Team Mapping
- Neurolingistic Programming
- Ontological coaching
- MAPS, TQM, Lean, Six Sigma
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence 360
- Global Leadership Profile
- Team Manager Index
- Integral Leadership and Management Profile 360
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator MBTI (I & II EIR)
- Belbin Team Roles
- Lominger Voices 360
- StrengthScope 360
- Booth 360
- Harrison Assessments
- Hogan suite of tools
- Saville Wave
- Strong Interest Inventory
- CPP range of psychometric tools
- SHL range of psychometric tools